What I am doing in Project Wonder

Right now in Project Wonder, I am currently doing my Utopia Project. For our Utopia, we are creating our own country, and we have our own rules. I have finished my flag and the description of my flag. I really do enjoy my project on the Utopia, but I have not finished with my project yet. Also during project time, I am helping Aloya with her project, I am acting in her movie. I will also help her edit her project once we are done with recording and acting in the film. We are having a lot of problems with switching the actors and the video quality and also what we are acting. We have to keep re-acting the shots and clips. So far I really like the things that I am doing in Project Wonder. We don’t really get homework in Project Wonder, which is something that I do enjoy we don’t get. I also really enjoyed my Ancient Chinese project, I really enjoyed because I got to learn more about my own culture. People did all sorts of different things and I got to learn about Chinese music, art, paper money, etc. I also enjoyed what others had learned and what they had presented. These are some of the things that I enjoyed doing in Project Wonder so far in this school year.

One thought on “What I am doing in Project Wonder”